Our delicious premium rosé AOP Coteau Varois en Provence is very light pink on the eye.
On the nose you'll find pure crisp fruity and floral notes. Mostly those of red fruit (raspberry, strawberry), peach and ginger.
On the palate fruity too, yet dry, fresh and spicy. Medium weight and with a vivid, very long finish.
- Price per bottle : 17€
- Sold per box of 6 bottles. When 1 article is selected, it means 1 box of 6 bottles
- Content per bottle : 75cl
- Millésime 2020
- Assemblage : Grenache, Syrah, Rolle
- Extremely low sulphites levels : 74mg/L. (The limit for organic wines is 150mg/L)
- Organic agriculture in conversion (we will receive the offical BIO label in 2022)
- 13% Alc.
- Serve between 8° and 10°
*Buyers must be over the age of 16