NOTE: temporarily sold-out due to its huge success. We await new transportation from the Château Favori vinyard to Belgium. Will be re-stocked soon!
Our delicious rosé IGP Pays du Var is very light coloured on the eye.
On the nose you'll find pure crisp fruity and floral notes. Mostly those of red fruit (raspberry, strawberry) and plum, pear and wild herbs.
On the palate very fresh, fruity and floral. Mostly crushed apple, plum and citrus. Dry. Medium weight and with a vivid, very long finish.
- Price per bottle : 11€
- Sold per box of 6 bottles. When 1 article is selected, it means 1 box of 6 bottles
- Content per bottle : 75cl
- Millesime 2020
- Assemblage : Merlot, Colombar, Grenache, Cinsault
- From certified organic agriculture
- According to the art of biodynamics: certified in 2022.
- Extremely low sulphites levels : 70mg/L. (The limit for organic wines is 150mg/L)
- 13% Alc
- Serve between 8° and 10°
*Buyers must be over the age of 16